Common Schedule- Examination- Ranking Model:
• Faculty prepares a detailed training plan for the academic year.
• Formulates a comprehensive micro schedule for the students accordingly.
• This is followed in synchrony across all Narayana Junior College branches
• To get uniformity in ranking, the common examination approach brings a sense of competition of the final examination scenario.
CDF(Concepts, Definitions and Formulae):
To make the basic foundation of every student strong, we give drilling on CDF by conducting weekly tests to secure good score in Objective Exams.
Zero Error Policy :
NJC recognises the far-reaching consequences that errors can have on students’ focus and determination. We put in best efforts to eliminate them as much as possible by adopting a zero error plan. Our Software Engineers systematically list out different kinds of errors students make in their tests. An hour is dedicated for them to identify where they had gone wrong and practice the right methods of rectification. Depending upon subject-wise categories identified for errors, we compose questions of increasing levels around the same. Further counselling and training is provided in case of any ambiguity. This will not just effectively stop the error from recurring but will also make the entire error category dormant.
Narayana Online B.I.T.S.A.T Replica :
In purview of professional aspirations of students for Engineering and Sciences, The Narayana Group has developed an online replica to the Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admission Test. This enables our students and future new enrolments, who are given individual usernames, to attempt mock tests from any part of the world and stay well-connected with practicing for competitive examinations.
- Time sessioned speedy questions
- Very own online server and Question Bank Generation
- After the test, detailed personalised analysis is mailed to the user
- Maximum selections for BITSAT is from NARAYANA Replica.
The science courses at NJC are complemented by practical hours in well-equipped libraries for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. All apparatuses, chemicals and test-specimens are revived qualitatively and quantitatively to maintain their uninterrupted functioning though the academic year.
Narayana Junior College is leading the transformation in conventional teaching methods in the country, by utilizing the audio-visual teaching medium of instruction and interpretation. Every classroom is equipped with LCD projectors and supporting enhancements, taking its students to the depth and clarity of each concept.